V1052: Conjunto Issey Miyake (calças) - Issey Miyake outfit (pants)

Português
English (uncheck the other box and check this one)

Descrição: Calças largas de cintura descida, elástico na cintura à frente, fecho carcela com botão, cós nas costas que faz prolongamento com as tiras que cruzam à frente e passam por duas passadeiras horizontais atrás (Ver molde original aqui).

Material: Tafetá de seda cinza antracite metalizado (2,10m com 1,5m de largo), fecho de 18cm, 1 botão pequeno, retalho de entretela para a carcela e linhas.

Confecção: Segui as instruções do molde Vogue por uma questão de curiosidade pelos métodos utilizados na confecção de umas calças estilo japonês de Issey Miyake. Por exemplo a carcela é feita de uma forma diferente da qual estou habituada:


Detalhe da frente com as tiras a cruzar:

A parte de trás onde as tiras passam pelas passadeiras horizontais:


Conclusão: Umas calças super confortáveis, num estilo muito fora do vulgar. Adoro estes modelos Vogue de designer, onde se aprende sempre algo de novo! Sou capaz de as fazer num tecido mais prático. Quanto ao molde, é excelente e está muito bem pensado. Gostei de tal forma que estou a pensar fazer também a jaqueta!

Esta semana foi um pouco dura para mim e o tempo tem sido mesmo escasso. Peço desculpa por não ter tido tempo de visitar os vossos blogs, vou tentar ficar a par do que andam a fazer logo que possível. Fiquem bem!


Description: Loose fitting bellow waistline pants with front casing and fly-front zipper with a button, back waistband has two long ties that cross on the front and go through two horizontal carriers on the back (see original pattern here).

Materials: anthracite grey silk taffeta, 7” zipper, a small button, scrap of fusible interfacing and matching thread.

Construction process: I followed the instructions because I was very intrigued by this Issey Miyake model and wanted to learn new methods to make a Japanese style pants. For example the front fly opening is constructed differently than what I’m used to:


Front detail with the ties:

The back and the horizontal carriers:


Conclusion: A very comfortable pants, in a very distinctive style. I love these Vogue designer models, there’s so much to learn from them! I may make these pants again using a different fabric, maybe something more casual. The pattern is very well thought out, I really enjoy making these pants, so much that I’m planning on making the jacket too!

This was a very rough week for me and I am sorry for not being able to visit all the blogs, but time has been really short for me. I will try to catch up as soon as I can. See you soon!

31 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Even though I love the jacket, the pants never really appealed to me... until now! Fabric is everything! I love the silk taffeta, it really dresses up this design. I think in a more casual fabric, the look sloppy. But this fabric and on you, they look really chic!

Adrienne said...

These pants look fab on you! I LOVE your fabric choice!!!!

Vicki said...

Lovely choice of fabric. They are a nice fit too. You didn't find the Vogue pattern to be too big? It would appear not.

And I hope this week is a better one for you :))

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pants! Love your fabric choice and that anthracite grey color.
Hope this week goes more smoothly for you too! Take care.

Tany said...

Thank you ladies!

Vicki: I always use the pattern's final measurements to pick up my size! I went down one size to get the pants to fit exactly the way I wanted because this fabric has some body and it wouldn't look good on very wide pants.

KayB said...

Wow Tany, there are some flashy trousers! Great!

Claudine said...

They look great on you. Your choice of fabric is very elegant. I love to see others' interpretations of patterns that I have made.

Anonymous said...

What a stylish pant! I love the details.

Alexandra said...

Fabulous pants! The sash definitely gives them an interesting look. And I am seriously coveting those shoes!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Tany.- quedaron muy originales estos pantalones. Me gusta el contraste de la tela tan brillante con un modelo que parece sacado de los pijamas de "judoka". Te vas a hacer la chaqueta?..un abrazo para tí. Paco

Summerset said...

Interesting trousers - the gunmetal grey color will transition well to fall and the style works well for summer. Out of all the American patterns, I'd have to agree that the Vogue designer ones are the most interesting and detailed.

Anonymous said...

Muito rápido, como já esperava!
As calças ficam-te muito bem, e o molde é bem original. A cor é que me enganou! Pensava que eram azulado, isto pela foto que tens ao pé do molde, no entanto gosto imenso da cor original!

Bjs

Mónica

PS- vou agora cuscar a lista!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had all the "girls" in my office swooning over your pants,lol
these are RIDICULOUSLY HOT!

Ana Carina said...

Olá Tany,

Estas calças são mesmo muito giras!
Apesar de não ser adepta de calças (mas uso), estas são do estilo que eu gosto de usar. São de cintura descaída e têm o pormenor das tiras, que dão muita elegância ao modelo, e largas (a partir da anca).

Gostei do tecido que escolheste para este modelo!

Eu acho que fazes muito bem em fazer o casaco! É lindíssimo e fazia um bonito conjunto com as calças!

(Não precisas de pedir desculpas...porque depois de vermos estas lindas obras ficamos rendidas ao teu talento!)

Beijinhos e bom trabalho

Rucas said...

Que calças loucas!!! Que demais, nunca pesei que nesse tipo de tecido ficassem tão bonitas, também quero dizer que omodelo das calças tb é muito elegante:)

Beijocas

Ana's Closet said...

Adorei o modelo! É fora do comum e não é extravagante. Como sempre, execução perfeitinha.

Beijinhos

Sheila said...

Agree with the others the slack are fabulous. Thanks for the lovely compliments.

Ann Made Studio said...

WOW! Tany, your pants are beautiful. You did a fantastic job! This pattern honestly never appealed to me, until I saw yours made up. Your choice of fabric definitly shows these pants off. You have a talent for matching fabric to pattern :)

Christina said...

Oh Tany, these are just gorgeous! I'm intrigued by the fly opening, I may need to buy this pattern just to check it out.

Sue said...

They look beautifully made and the fabric is terrific for the style - you should be very happy with the results!

Maria Elena Garcia Guanaguanay said...

Hola Tany, siempre paso por tu blog, pero a veces no me alcanza el tiempo para escribir, has hecho muchas cosas bonitas y el post sobre el mantenimiento del tejido con pelo está muy bueno.
Un abrazo

LauraLo said...

wow, super stylish and avantguarde! Love you metallic fabric, what fabric is it actually?

Tany said...

Obrigada a todos!
Thank you all!
Gracias a todos!

Paco. Ya te he respondido por email: si, creo que me voy a hacer la chaqueta, apenas tengo que encontrar la tela perfecta, jejej. Besitos para tí!

Maria Elena: Gracias y tranquila, que aquí es lo mismo con el tiempo, jejeje!

LauraLo: Thanks!! This fabric is somehow similar to the blue taffeta, but a little heavier; it was labeled as silk taffeta, but I suspect it's synthetic silk and not natural silk. It has a disadvantage (I found out about it after wearing the trousers to work): it produces some kind of noise while I walk! No more silent approaches, LOL!

Kitty Couture said...

Dear Tany,
I am sory you have had a rough week... ((((hugs))))
Your pants are gorgeous! I had an eye on this pattern and you are, of course, making me want it even more.
Congratulations on a job well done.

Sending big hugs!

Sonia said...

Gracias por la información.
No solo he visto como se usa ese pie sino otros que no tenía ni idea de como funcionaban además de otros que no sabía que ni existian.
Yo pensaba que era mucho más complicado al verlo tan grande y aparatoso.
Gracias de nuevo y sigue cosiendo cosas tan bonitas.
Un saludo
Sonia

Anonymous said...

O teu blog é uma inspiração! Já o visito há imenso tempo e foi graças a ti que me convenci a pegar na máquina de costura e a rumar à feira dos tecidos na baixa! Este fim de semana vou avançar com o meu primeiro projecto burdastyle!! Estou ansiosa! Beijo!

Cennetta said...

Lovely pants, Tany. The fabric you selected is perfect. I also appreciate the Vogue designer models, with each pattern I learn a new technique for making distinctive clothing.

Corteygrif said...

OLA TANY
GOSTEI MUITO DESSAS CALÇAS
O DETALHE DAS TIRAS DA LHE UM TOQUE MAIS ELEGANTE,E O TECIDO UMA SEDA DE COR LINDISSIMA,BOAS ESCOLHAS SEMPRE!
FICA TE MUITO BEM.
ESPERO QUE ESTEJA A CORRER TUDO PELO MELHOR,COM A FAMILIA!S@O OS MEUS SINCEROS VOTOS
UM FELIZ FIM DE SEMANA
BESITO
ROSA

Tany said...

Obrigada Rosa (corteygrif)!

An:Obrigada e muito bem-vinda! Força nesse primeiro projecto, que seja o primeiro de muitos! Beijinhos!

Mon Café Couture said...

Tany- your pants are original! I have this Miyake pattern too, bought it with the ralph rucci dress. I like the fabric you used for it, but I think I'll use some coton jersey or fine wool jersey for this model. Witing for the blouse pictures now:))

Linda L said...

The fabric definitely makes this pants work. Great job as always.